Indulge in a private lifestyle afforded in utmost luxury with this Yalikavak property found in the heights of the hills overlooking the surrounding areas with an unmatched amount of privacy for those who appreciate an exclusive lifestyle.
Nested into the prominent hills and overlooking Yalikavak Marina, this luxury stone villa offers a glimmer into the Bodrum lifestyle. Perfect for large family or simply anyone that’s after a peaceful holiday.
If you want to join in the hustle and bustle, you are a stone throw away from traditional fish restaurants and busy nightlife. Bodrum is 20 minute drive where there are lots of International restaurants, bars and night clubs. 5 minutes from fashionable Yalikavak full of great restaurants.
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula only a 20 minute drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula. The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters
- 15km from Bodrum
- 7km from Gündoğan
- 9km from Gümüşlük
- 17km from Turgutreis
- 10km from Turkbuku
- 2km SEA / BEACH
- 1km SUPERMARKETS
· PROPERTY CONDITION:Excellent
· LIVING AREA:600 m2 excluding balconies and terrace.
· PLOT SIZE (APPROX.):3000 m2
· VIEWS:Fabulous uninterrupted sea and hillside views
· NUMBER OF FLOORS: 3 on terraced levels
· BEDROOMS:5 double bedrooms
· BATHROOMS: 5 en-suite plus 1 additional family bathrooms and 1 Wc/cloakrooms.
· LIVING AREA:Open plan with sea, pool and hillside views
· KITCHEN:High quality fully fitted kitchen, white goods fitted
· UTILITY ROOM:Yes
· Laundry Room Yes
· Staff Quarters Yes
· FLOOR TYPES: Wooden floors
· GARDEN: Totally Private, terraced, and beautifully landscaped, automatic watering system, manicured lawns, olive trees, exotic plants.
· OUTSIDE:Terrace and balconies, BBQ, pool side seating, pergolas, dining terrace
· SWIMMING POOL:Private infinity pool with shower facilities. Shady pergola with bespoke seating area
· ELECTRICAL SUPPLY:Mains with back up generator
· WATER SUPPLY:Private well with additional storage
· PARKING:Private with space for 5+ vehicles
· HEATING: Fire place, central heating
· AIR CONDITIONING: A/C in the bedrooms
· WATER HEATING:Solar system and electricity
· ALARM SYSTEM: With security cameras and caretaker
Base Pricing Information
· VILLA BASE PRICE EURO 3.2M
The sales price of a property can be in GBP or Euro.